What We Believe
We believe in a Trininty God
Three in One: God the Father, God the Son, Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.
General Statements of Faith: We believe:
1. That Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and the only Saviour from sin.
2. That Jesus Christ is the Great Physician and the Healer of the body and soul through the blood
3. That Jesus Christ is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost today, just as He was on the Day of
4. That Jesus Christ is the soon-coming King, coming back to the earth again as the only hope for
our dying world.
5. That Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
*6. That according to John 14:6 Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
Primary Experiences of the Christian Life:
There are three primary experiences of the Christian life: Salvation, Water Baptism, and Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
1. Salvation is initiated by a prayer of faith in Jesus.
2. Salvation is completed by God's grace.
3. Salvation is maintained by a lifestyle of Biblical righteousness.
4. Salvation is demonstrated by works in faith.
5. Salvation is lost when we sin and do not repent.
6. Salvation is necessary to enter Heaven in eternity.
1. Water Baptism was exemplified by Christ.
2. Water Baptism is not necessary to be saved, but is definitely an important Christian experience
not to be negated.
3. Water Baptism is a public demonstration of faith in Jesus Christ.
4. Water Baptism is executed in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
5. Water Baptism is the going under of water to die to our sins, and by being raised into a new life
of Deliverance through Christ Jesus.
Holy Ghost Baptism
1. Holy Spirit Baptism is evidenced by speaking in tongues.
a) The Speaking of Tongues is the Christians’ communication with God in His Heavenly Language that Satan cannot understand.
b) We strongly encourage it amongst all believers.
2. Holy Spirit Baptism is an experience different and distinct from Salvation or Water Baptism.
Primary responsibilities for each Christian:
There are four primary responsibilities of each Christian:
Prayer, Outreach, Reading the Bible, and Fellowship.
FUN FACT: We would like to think of Christianity and each responsibility as a chair and its legs.
A chair with four legs can, undoubtedly, deliver its function. But, without one leg, the chair may support the weight, but is unstable to sit upon. So, if it loses two, or three – or all – its legs, the chair becomes incapable of rendering it purpose.
Likewise, as Christianity, without submitting to one, more, or all responsibilities, it marks our Christianity unsteady, and later, matures into vulnerability against the vile of the enemy.
1. Daily Prayer - Seeking God in prayer is a fundamental necessity of maintaining our relationship with Him.
2. Reading the Bible - Feeding our spirit with the Word of God, and living thereby.
3. Fellowship - Gathering together in a local assembly of believers for worship and admonition,
and spiritually enriching camaraderie with fellow believers.
4. Outreach - Sharing and Testifying the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others.